dilluns, 19 de març del 2012

SPEAKING ACTIVITIES

Unit 9
 Record a conversation between you and your friend inviting him/her to go somewhere.

Unit 8
Record a conversation  between two friends making suggestions to buy a present for another mutual friend.


 Unit 7
Record a conversation between you and another person asking for directions.


Unit 6
Record a conversation between you and the waiter of a restaurant.


 Unit 5
Record a conversation between  you and one of your friends making a phone call.

Unit 4
Record a conversation  that could take place in a shop between a shop assistant and a customer.

Unit 3
Make a VOKI giving your opinion about school subjects. Use: I like, I love, I hate, I dislike, I don't like,.... and say why.

Unit 2
Record a converstion between you and your friend making an arrangement for the next weekend. Use the program AUDACITY.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada